MY OWN MEDIA LIMITED
Capitalised terms used but not otherwise defined herein shall have the meanings given in the Terms (as defined below).
- Important information and who we are
The Website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to
Full name of legal entity: My Own Media Limited (company number 06317293)
Postal address: Unit 5 Cavendish House 369-391 Burnt Oak Broadway, Edgware, Middlesex, England, HA8 5AW.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
- The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
• Identity Data includes name.
• Contact Data includes address, email address and telephone number. • Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access the Website.
• Usage Data includes information about how you use the Website and our services such as the full uniform resource locations (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Website (including date and time), pages you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits of certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
• Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences. If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
- How is your personal data collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
• Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity and Contact Information by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
◦ complete a form on our Website including to contact an Immigration Advisor as a Client;
◦ request marketing to be sent to you;
◦ give us some feedback.
• Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our Website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies.
• Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
◦ Technical Data from the following parties: (a) analytics providers; (b) advertising networks; and (c) search information providers.
◦ Identity and Contact Data from publicly available sources such as Companies House.
- How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
• Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
• Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
• Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Communication of personal data to the Immigration advisors of the network
The User acknowledges and accepts that in order to offer his Service, we must transmit some Personal Data communicated by the User to third parties, in particular to the Immigration advisors present in the https://myownmedia.co.uk network. The Personal Data communicated to the Immigration advisors present in the My Own Media Limited network are only those necessary to be able to provide the Services, and specifically:
• Name & Contact point
• Location and Number of Employees,
• Phone Number
• Email Address
• Type of Business
• Number and Type of Skilled Workers Looking to Acquire
• Existence of an HR Department.
The communication of such Data is essential for us to be able to provide its Services to the User.
If the User does not accept this treatment, you must refrain from using our Services.